My name is Michael Horan and I have been in the information technology business for 31 years covering a vast number of roles from technical support, IT manager, IT director to presales and post sales. I have been employed by healthcare, financial and manufacturing companies to provide a wide range of technical services.
In my career I have managed healthcare companies, several financial datacenters worldwide and manufacturing facilities within the United States. I have extensive background in identifying and implementing technical solutions that enhance client efficiency and productivity. I also have outstanding pre and post-sales support skills using my strong communication, presentation, and technical knowledge allowing the client to feel comfortable in asking the correct questions about products and technology.
I have always been able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and coworkers at all levels. My professional skills include:
- Software and hardware implementation and support.
- Vendor negotiation.
- Network infrastructure and security.
- Software and hardware security.
- Solution delivery.
- Presales and Post Sales Support.
- Client management presentations onsite or WebEX.
- Documentation and demo
- preparation for sales team.
- Determining client business requirements and presenting those requirements to the team.
- RFI/P/Q’s submissions.
- Technical documentation for training workshops.
- Training workshops for clients and in-office personnel.
My work abilities are backed up with experiences and knowledge. I assure you that I can successfully fulfill any obligations requiring of any responsibility upon your company.